Joint EPHAR‐EACPT Young Investigator Awards in Translational Pharmacology - deadline 31st January 2017
The Federation of European Pharmacology Societies (EPHAR) and EACPT are collaborating on this joint initiative to recognise projects of excellence in translational research in pharmacology. There will be 2 awards of EUR 1,000 each that will be given in 2017 to young scientists who have published an outstanding research paper in the past two years.
Applicants must (i) be not more than 35 years of age on the deadline date, (ii) published the paper they wish to submit in 2015 or 2016 as first author, (iii) have conducted the submitted study in an institution of a country member of EACPT and/or EPHAR, and (iv) be a member of one of the member societies of EPHAR or EACPT, or be an individual associate member of EACPT.
The application must include each of the following as a single pdf file:
- the original publication (if the paper is accepted but not yet published please send the manuscript and confirmation of acceptance);
- a one page statement describing the applicant’s specific scientific contribution to the research described in the publication;
- proof of age (copy of personal ID document);
- proof of membership to a EPHAR or EACPT member society (signed by an official of the society) or proof of individual associate membership of EACPT
Applications as a single file should be submitted to Professor Simon Maxwell (Secretary of EACPT) at firstname.lastname@example.org and be received by the end of 31st January 2017.
The Executive Committees of the EACPT and EPHAR will convene a judging panel that will take into account the:
- Alignment of the published work to the topic of the call;
- Role of the applicant in the research work;
- Expected impact of the research work;
Impact factor of the publication.
The winners of the award will be announced on both the EACPT and EPHAR websites on 31st May 2017 and the awards will be made at the EACPT 2017 Congress in Prague (24–27 June).
- Dernière mise à jour le .